Curriculum Vitae Hugo Thunnissen
- 2020 - Now: Freelance Full Stack Developer, projects:
- Enrollment application for intermittent tests at math department of university
- Ecommerce solution for a small business
- Personal website
- April 2018 - August 2019: Junior Developer at Hostnet, activities:
- Refactoring and redesigning legacy parts of internally developed software (removing technical debt)
- Making adjustments and implementing additional functionality in consultation with stakeholders within the company
- Maintaining internal tooling used by other developers in the company
- Reviewing code
- 2016 - Now Student Software Engineering - University of Applied Sciences Amsterdam. Minors:
- Big Data
- 2009 - 2016 VWO Fons Vitae Lyceum Amsterdam
- Go: Go is my go-to programming language when writing software for personal projects or for infrastructe related projects for my independent business.
- PHP: I first learned PHP when I started working at Hostnet in 2018. In the time since, I have come to know it as the language of commerce while working as a freelance full-stack developer. I am well versed in object oriented PHP and the Symfony framework.
- BASH: As a Linux user I am well-versed in BASH and various command line utilities.
- Emacs Lisp: Some of the largest pieces of software that I have developed in my spare time are written in Emacs Lisp. I am competent with this language and would feel comfortable working with other lisp dialects as well.
- Java/C#/C++/C: I have basic knowledge of these languages.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- netfilter, iptables, UFW
More About Me
- Human languages:
- Dutch (native speaker)
- English (fluently)
- Russian (basic)
Last edited: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 14:56:11 +0000